R192ID-10-K Payload 10kg Welding Robot
TOPSTAR R192ID-10-K Payload 10kg Welding Robot features:
The maximum load is 10KG, and the wingspan is nearly 2 meters. The design is highly compact and can be flexibly selected for ground installation or upside-down installation.
Large working space, fast running speed, high repeat positioning accuracy, suitable for welding, spraying, loading and unloading, handling, sorting, assembly and other applications, with a wide range of applications.
It is equipped with a safety emergency stop board independent of the control system, adopts a safety relay circuit, and provides a double-circuit emergency stop externally to ensure the reliability of the emergency stop.
The main body cable adopts high-flexible robot special cable.
Built-in three-phase transformer, 380V and 200V for isolation, the power supply is more stable. Built-in three-phase filter can effectively improve EMC and EMI performance.
The main body provides dual-circuit air pipes to meet the needs of welding and handling.
TOPSTAR is not only a manufacturer and supplier of 6 axis industrial robot arm, we also produce other industrial robots, such as delta robots, articulated robot arms, welding robots, scara robots, etc.
- New key parts selection, greatly improving speed and inertia
Improve the transmission structure to make the robot easier to maintain
- The second-generation speed-up model algorithm, which greatly improves the beat under the premise of ensuring reliability
- Combine vibration suppression algorithm: improve point position/trajectory accuracy
- Modular products to improve product reliability and delivery capabilities
- The exclusive product of the load robot