Scara Robot 400mm Arm Length, 4kg Load TR002-HP400
TR002-HP400 Scara Robot 400mm Arm Length, 4kg Load features fast motion performance, light weight and compact mounting conditions. The small and refined size is suitable for the automation of various processes, and its advantages are particularly obvious in a limited production space.
TR002-HP400 Scara Robot is the latest series of fully self-developed intelligent 4 axis SCARA robots launched by TOPSTAR. It has a unique and innovative design, equipped with a fast and accurate integrated drive and control control system, with a standard cycle time of 0.39S and a repeat positioning accuracy of 0.01mm.
With vision, the robot can be quickly and automatically calibrated, which is very easy to use. The robot can be widely used in application scenarios such as loading and unloading, precision assembly, fast handling, inspection, gluing, and sorting.
TOPSTAR is not only the manufacturer and supplier of Scara Robot, we also manufacture industrial robots such as delta robots, articulated robot arms, welding robots, etc.
- Ultra-high speed: standard cycle time: 0.39s
- High load capacity: rated load 2KG, maximum load up to 4KG
- High precision: repeat positioning accuracy can reach plus or minus 0.01mm
- Easy to use: with vision to achieve fast calibration
- Small size: single chip drive and control integrated, electrical cabinet size: 325*125*233mm